Domaines et Saveurs Collection was established in Beaune, France by Jeanne-Marie de Champs in 1994, operates in selected fine estates from Burgundy, Loire, and some other French regions to offer complex and rare wines, pleasure, and business to importers and distributors. Over the years, it has been able to establish a relationship of mutual trust with winegrowers, traders, and importers.
According to Jeanne Marie de Champs, owner of Domaines et Saveurs Collection, they select fine estates that do sustainable or organic or biodynamic farming, no herbicide and plowing, terroir expression due to work in farming, as well harvest on time, native yeasts, most of the wines are 100% malolactic fermentation done, elevate adopted to the vintage and the appellation/vineyard/subsoil, and bottling un-fined. Their customers see the evolution with the work done in the vineyards, the structure of grapes (skin/pulp), concentration and balance of the wines, and personality of terroirs. And these estates challenge the historical tradition of work, modernism, and the future to adapt to mother nature, technics of vinification, and economy.
Just this year, Domaine et Saveurs Collection has joined America Wine Awards 2021 and has received Gold and Silver Awards, awarded by AmericaWinesPaper.com.
Below is the list of awarded products:
GOLD AWARDED PRODUCTS:
- CHABLIS 1ER CRU 2019 1ER CRU DOM. G. TREMBLAY
- AUXEY DURESSES WHITE 2019 DOM. LAFOUGE
- CHASSAGNE MONTRACHET 1ER CRU MORGEOT VIGNES
- BLANCHES CHATEAU DE LA MALTROYE
- BEAUNE LES MONTREVENOTS 2017 1ER CRU BLANC HOSPICES DE BEAUNE
- POUILLY FUME 2019 CHATEAU FAVRAY ORGANIC CERTIFIED
- SANCERRE BLANC 2019 DOM. DES BUISSONNES
- BOURGOGNE SELECTION POMONE 2019 DOM. PARENT ORGANIC CERTIFIED, CONVERSION BIODYNAMIC 2021
- NUITS SAINT GEORGES 1ST CRU LES DIDIDERS 2017 HOSPICES DE NUITS ST GEORGES
SILVER AWARDED PRODUCTS:
- POUILLY FUISSE LES TERROIRS 2019 DOM. R. LASSARAT ORGANIC CONVERSION
- MARSANNAY RED LES FINOTTES 2019 DOM. BART
Domaine et Saveurs Collection started exporting since 1994. Their customers are importers and local distributors who sell and promote retailers and restaurants with a fine wine division sell-forces. Fine retailers with great know-how for their customers. The sommeliers are also great support for the transmission of information, and evolution. USA is their first market as Jeanne Marie de Champs travels to the US very often. The United States is a wine market of excellence with great amateurs, and consumers who are open to new estates, new good wines, not necessarily the most well-known names but some of these Domaines could be 8/12 acres.
Want to know more about Domaine et Saveurs Collection? Click HERE to visit their website.